Leaseback introduced in France in the last century, mainly in sought of locations such a Paris, Côte d’Azur and the Alps is very similar to LMNP only it also enables the buyer to personally use the property” As long as you carefully select the developers and management companies, Leaseback is unconditionally an exciting combination between investment and holiday home.
What is a leaseback property?
Leaseback properties, otherwise known as ‘tourist residences’, have been a popular way to invest in French property for more than 40 years. A leaseback property is a property that is owned freehold just like any other, except it is then ‘leased back’ to a management company for a minimum period of 9 years.Owners benefit from a government-backed VAT-refund incentive designed to encourage investment in tourist residences, guaranteed annual returns from their fully managed and maintained property and relatively low buying costs. As the property will be used to cater for tourism demand in its location, a leaseback property is sold fully furnished, usually with a parking space and private storage for the owners.
• A freehold, fully furnished property
• Buyer receives a 20% VAT rebate
• Property is leased to a reliable management company
• Investors receive index-linked, guaranteed annual rental returns
• Use it as an buy-to-let investment or holiday home
• 20% VAT rebate
• All Leaseback property owners are entitled to 20% saving gain through a rebate of the VAT
• No tax on rental income
• Due to the way a freehold leaseback is purchased, owners are very unlikely to ever have to pay tax on their rental income
Our Latest Programs
A high standard residence, in an internationally renowned resort located in “La Clusaz” – Hautes Savoie (74)
• A prestigious, renowned and friendly resort.
• A high standard residence.
• An income of 4% before VAT.
• From 63 500 € before VAT.
• A price per m² lower than the old one.
• A program benefiting from the Liquidity Commitment.
• Exclusive property management,
a guarantee of serenity.
• Leaseback possible (LMNP).
• Sold furnished.
The geographical location:
• La Clusaz: A dynamic and friendly ski resort.
• An internationally renowned resort, attracting more than 900,000 tourists each year.
• A location at the heart of the Annecy triangle, Geneva, Megève.
• An exceptional and preserved ski area.
• Snow from mid-December to the end of April, worthy of the highest alpine resorts.
The standing and authenticity of a 4**** residence
• Less than 5 minutes walk from the
centre of the village of La Clusaz.
• A south-facing orientation and an unobstructed
view of the Aravis massif.
• A residence linked to the Bossonnet ski lifts
by a footbridge.
• 195 housing units from T1 to T3 and private ski areas.
• Top-of-the-range facilities and services.
Four star residential complex with indoor swimming pools, ski rooms…. at “Les Deux Alpes” (Isére-38)
• From 113 600 € HT
• An income of 4.2% excluding VAT
• 4 **** residence
• Sold furnished
The geographical location:
• Europe’s highest skiing area between 1 300 and 3 600m
• All kinds of skiing, off-piste paradise, countless mountain activities, dynamic après-ski lifestyles, vibrant nightlife, preserved heritage, traditional activities and international events, guarantee a high level of tourist attractiveness.
• An animated and dynamic ski resort
• Snow all year round
4 **** Resort – COURCHEVEL – Savoie (73)
Main characteristics :Located in a natural setting, ÉcrinBlanc faces the Aqua motion, on the road leading to Courchevel. The residence will be directly connected to the ski area by a new ski lift located a few meters away. This 4****resort includes a hotel and a tourist residence, which form a single building.Top-of-the-range services: restaurant with terrace, bar, fitness room, plenary room, snow garden… as well as private access to Aqua motion, Europe’s largest mountain aquatic centre. The decoration of the 75 apartments combines a refined and authentic style, while emphasizing comfort, space and views. The geographical location : The largest skiable domain in the world Courchevel is the 9th busiest resort in the world. It’s constant search for excellence has built it’s notorious international reputation. Many facilities guarantee comfortable skiing on safe slopes and snow of recognized quality. Courchevel offers a wide range of activities to meet the desires of families. The resort consists of 5 villages: 5 altitudes, 5 atmospheres.
• Completion: 2019.
• An annual return of 3% HT.
• From T1 to T4 on 4 levels facing south.
• Price with VAT : from 261 057€.