French Historical Monuments
Why not invest in one of our carefully selected “historical monument” programs, and become the owner of an exceptional building located in the most pictoresque historical areas of France’s cities.
• Build up an exceptional real estate portfolio, largely financed by your tenants, the credit leverage effect and significant tax savings. You may even be eligible for government assistance to help finance part of the work.
• Receive additional income protected from inflation.
• To benefit from very significant unlimited tax advantages.
• Deduction from overall income of 100% of restoration work over one, two or three years with no limit on the amount.
• Immediate tax impact (the year the work is released) calculated on the MIF rate.
• 100% deduction from you overall income of the interest and fees of any loans contracted for the restoration work.
• Acquire housing classified as Historic Monuments or listed on the ISMH Supplementary Inventory of Historic Monuments (ISMH).
• Commitment to conserve the property for 15 years.
• In order to benefit from the full tax advantage Renting of the property for 3 years upon completion of the work.
* The building, must be classified by the “batîments de France” to benefit these advantages and you cannot personally allocate the “Historical Monument” classification.
DTB Wealth Management:
• Will help you find the best opportunity.
• Guarantee the cost of the restoration work.
• Will help you finance the project.
• Accompany you.
Our Latest Programs
ALBI -29-29 BIS, RUE ROCHEGUDE
Completion Date: November 2018
This building, is located in the heart of the UNESCO city of Albi in the Tarn, the epicenter of south west France. Typical of the region, the imposing red brick building is situated in an ideal position. Close to the Grand Théâtre, the library and the cultural center, located on the edge of the the romantic Rochegude Park, close to the city center. A 5 min walk separates the property from the animated “place du Vigan” with its cafes restaurants and boutiques. Not forgetting that the superb UNESCOclassified Sainte Cécile Cathedral, is also just round the corner. The train station which enables to reach Toulouse in 40 Mn’s, is only 800 m away, whereas Toulouse Airport is an hour drive down the motorway.
• 15 apartments
• From T1 to T3
• Price with VAT (including the cost of the restoration): on demand
Built in the 18th century, the fabulous “Hôtel Hutot de Latour” is a typical example of the architecture of that period.Very well preserved, the building, located in the centre of Agen, on the edge of the city’s former ramparts, is composed of a series of elegant buildings and interiors offering a feeling of prestige.17 lots, from T1 to T3, are to be renovated under the supervision of the Architect of “Bâtiments de France”.
• Completion: 4th quarter of 2021
• 17 apartments
• From T1 to T3
• Price of a T1 with VAT (including the cost of the restoration): 181 776 €
• Renovation works total cost (100% deductible from income tax) : 158 417 €’s
• Rent : 400 €/m